I love good munchies, and this is most definitely one of my favorite “munchie foods.”
It’s also a great thing to make with leftover taco meat, and I will often whip this up the day after “Taco Night” for lunch since it only takes a couple of minutes to prepare.
You can add additional ingredients like tomatoes, re-fried beans, black olives, etc., but I prefer mine pretty plain.
I KNOW you will enjoy these as much as I do.
- 1/2 - 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 c. lettuce, chopped/shredded
- 1/2 c. onion, diced
- 1 c. Mexican Cheese
- 1 bag of Tortilla chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Brown ground beef, add taco seasoning, and prepare the meat as you would for tacos.
- 3. Line a pan with Tortilla Chips. Top with lettuce, beef mixture, onions, cheese (and additional toppings if desired).
- 4. Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until cheese melts.
- 5. Enjoy!!
- You can add additional toppings such as tomatoes, re-fried beans, etc.