Print what you need now while they’re available because some of these are sure to reach print limit quick!! [Read more…]
Archives for February 2014
I love brownies and I adore pie…TOGETHER they make a fabulous combination!!
This is best served warm, and can be microwaved for 45-60 seconds before eating.
Once you try it you will be hooked!
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. butter, meted
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1/3 c. cocoa
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 c. chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. chopped nuts (optional)
- Hot Fudge Sauce (see below)
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs. Blend in sugar and melted butter.
- 3. Combine flour, cocoa and salt then slowly add to above. Stir in vanilla. Add chocolate chips and nuts, if desired.
- 4. Pour into lightly sprayed 8 inch pie pan lined with pie crust.
- 5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes..
- 6. Cool. Top with Hot Fudge Sauce (below) and side of vanilla ice cream.
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. unsweetened cocoa
- 2/3 c. evaporated milk
- 1/3 c. light corn syrup
- 1/3 c. butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Combine evaporated milk and corn syrup in small pan and heat over medium heat. Add sugar and cocoa while stirring constantly until it boils. Boil for one minute then remove from heat. Stir in butter and vanilla. Drizzle over pie. Best served warm.
UPDATE: NO LONGER AVAILABLE/PANEL IS FULL!!
CLICK HERE to Join the Kitchen Aid Culinary Council
and become a part of a community of like-minded foodies where you can share
thoughts and ideas that will help inform product development of KitchenAid.
You may even get to participate in testing opportunities.
CLICK HERE to sign up or to check it out.
After you sign up remember to check for an email from them to confirm your email address!!
I have tried so many homemade macaroni n cheese recipes over the years.
This is our favorite. It is a combination of a few different recipes.
It is smooth, creamy and filling.
It is a perfect side dish, yet filling enough to be served as a main course.
The consistency, texture and flavor will keep you coming back for more!!
- 1 16 oz box of elbow macaroni noodles
- 8 oz cheddar cheese
- 8 oz Mexican blend cheese
- 4 oz Cheddar Jack cheese
- 2 oz Velveeta, cubed
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 c. milk
- 1. Cook the noodles as directed and set aside.
- 2. In a large saucepan melt the butter on low heat. Add the flour and stir until you have a smooth consistency.
- 3. Add the milk, cheese and chicken bouillon cube (I use a hand grater to grate it into a powder like substance right in the pot). Cook until all ingredients are melted together and the cheese is smooth.
- 4. Put noodles in baking dish. Pour cheese mixture over and mix well.
- 5. Add a few random cubes of Velveeta here and there (tuck them down in the noodle mixture).
- 5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until top starts browning.
- 6. Enjoy.
A Costco Membership # IS required (this is usually a 12-digit number)!!
Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.